The health of the digestive system is critical to the health of every other bodily system.
A well functioning digestive system protects the body by keeping the immune system functioning properly, as well as appropriately nourishing and detoxifying the body. When the digestive system becomes unbalanced, every other system in the body is impacted.
How is your digestive system functioning? Is your digestive impairment contributing to other health conditions? I help patients develop a diet overhaul based on the health condition to restore health at the root - a properly balanced digestive tract.
GUT HEALING PLAN
Revamping your entire diet to heal your digestive system is hard. I offer step by step guidance for how to change your diet, nourish your body and restore health to your digestive system. A healthy digestive system is the best path to ensuring good health.
- Learn how to reset your digestive system so it can begin to heal
- Understand which foods support healing and which foods delay healing
- Receive printed weekly guides to understand what to each for eat meal
- Receive tips for how to understand how your body responds to food and important information to journal for your next visit
- Learn about recipes and resources for how to shift your cooking practices
Gut Healing News
- The Wall Street Journal, October 10, 2016: Study Sees Link Between Allergies and the Infant Gut
- Scientific American, February 12, 2010: Think Twice: How the Gut's "Second Brain" Influences Mood and Well-Being by Adam Hadhazy